Singleton Parish Council
A Meeting of the Parish Council will be held at
The Village Hall, Singleton on Tuesday 21 July 2020 at 7.15 pm.
Due to COVID-19 a 2 metre distance will be in force.
Your presence is requested.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Police Matters
• Problems reported from a residential park
3. Minutes of Previous Meeting held on 16 June 2020 and any Matters Arising
4. Open Forum – The Council will open up the meeting for 15 minutes for any questions from residents.
5. Declaration of Interests
6. Planning matters and decisions
7. Traffic and Highway Issues
8. Proposed New By-Pass
9. Update on SID
12. Village Hall car park
13. Accounts and any Invoices to Pay
14. Any Other Business
15. Date and Time of Next Meeting –
Clerk to Singleton Parish Council
Tel: 01995 670455