Singleton Parish Council
A Meeting of the Parish Council will be held at the Village Hall, Singleton on Thursday 16 April 2015 at 7.15 pm.
(Please note new starting time)
Your presence is requested.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declaration of Interests
3. Minutes of Previous Meeting held on 19 March 2015 and any Matters Arising
4. Open Forum – The Council will open up the meeting for 15 minutes for any questions from residents.
5. Police and PACT Report
6. Traffic Issues
8. Planning matters and decisions
9. Neighbourhood Planning update
10. Gate to Play Area
12. Accounts and any Cheques to Pay
13. Any Other Business
14. Date and Time of Next Meeting
Clerk to Singleton Parish Council
Tel: 01995 670455