The next Parish Council meetings will take place on Thursday 19 March 2020 at the Village Hall commencing at 7.15pm. Members of the public are welcome to attend.
Agenda and previous Minutes will be posted approximately one week before the meeting.
Singleton Parish Council
A Meeting of the Parish Council will be held at the Village Hall, Singleton on Thursday 19 March 2020 at 7.15 pm.
Your presence is requested.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of Previous Meeting held on 20 February 2020 and any Matters Arising
3. Open Forum – The Council will open up the meeting for 15 minutes for any questions from residents.
4. Declaration of Interests
5. Planning matters and decisions
6. Police Matters
• Dangers of vehicles cutting through Shell Service Station
7. Traffic and Highway Issues
• Blocked drains on Mains Lane
8. Proposed New By-Pass
9. Update on SID
11. Contact Details
12. Wish List
13. Accounts and any Invoices to Pay
14. Any Other Business
15. Date and Time of Next Meeting –
Clerk to Singleton Parish Council
Tel: 01995 670455