Singleton Parish Council
A Meeting of the Parish Council will be held at
The Village Hall, Singleton on Tuesday 25 August 2020 at 7.15 pm.
Your presence is requested.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Traffic and Highways Issues –
• Cycling on Footpaths
• Potholes, drainage and problems with road markings.
3. Minutes of Previous Meeting held on 21 July 2020 and any Matters Arising
4. Open Forum – The Council will open up the meeting for 15 minutes for any questions from residents.
5. Declaration of Interests
6. Planning matters and decisions
7. Police Matters
8. Proposed New By-Pass
10. Looking at community funding opportunities
11. Children’s Playground
12. Internal Audit, Official Audit and Period for Public Inspection of Accounts
13. Accounts and any Invoices to Pay
14. Any Other Business
15. Date and Time of Annual Parish Meeting –
Clerk to Singleton Parish Council -Tel: 01995 670455